Songs on repeat
1. Nidji- arti sahabat
2. Estrella- ternyata indah
3. Tearliner- Ocean Travel
4. Adult Child- sad thing
Things to do
1. Pick up bro
2. send sis 2 kasturi
3. send bro 2 B.C
4. Go cut hair
5. wash hair
I so know dat dis coming 20th birthday is gonna be a lousy one. I have classes on dat day and basically plans for dinner is ruined. Its not ur fault. Its not my fault. I just wish things would be simpler.
Need to finish my homeworks for Dev. Psych and Social Psych. =(
And, and, read up for my research class and islam and psych class.
Its has only been 2 weeks but i feel like it has been months. I feel so tired everyday. I just wanna dive into my bed and sleeeeep and forget everything. Wouldnt dat be nice.
Taa..
cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment