Gosh...in about an hour, im gonna turn the big two zero. I feel soo old already! =(
We had a pre-birthday dinner in Sg Wang just now. =) Thanx dad 4 da dinner! The plan was to go to Pavillion for dinner but then dad wanted to go to Low Yat coz he needed to get somethings. And i needed to change my battery for my Fossil. Changing batteries for Fossil costs like rm30!! So expensive!! All other watches uses only 1 battery but my fossil uses 2!! Very the melampau one! (I sound like nadine.) Hahhaha
OOh..and, and, just noticed that at the entrance of Low Yat there used to be Aunty Anne's. But now, its Big Apple!! =) Isnt it nice? =p
To me, J.cos and Big Apple still tastes the same lahhh. =)
I need 2 hit da sack now..terribly sleepy.
Taaa..
Cheers, xoxo.
*Im not angry at you. Im just disappointed in how things turn out to be.*
No comments:
Post a Comment