Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad Monday

Im writing dis from the library. =)

Today is such bad luck! I spilled ink on my hands and my hijab, then, my kain got all dirty coz i didnt realize that i was standing on a puddle of mud/water. =( And, yang paling teruk was that i forgot to do my report on Francis Fukuyama's End of History. But, but, i didnt have class from 11am till 2pm. That was actually my time to sleep. =p. I sacrificed that to finish up my report. =) Now, im all done and waiting for my 2pm class. Yay me!! LOL. *glares*
Im actually lazy to eat lunch coz its lunch hour and all da cafetarias are freaking packed with all sorts of beings. Sheeep.

I hope its not gonna rain today coz i plan to go swimming. =) *hopes*
And, anotha *sheeeeep*!! I forgot to copy this book 4 my P.T 1 class!!!! Dayum!!!

Later!! Taaa
cheers. xoxo

No comments: