Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I think im gonna be sick =(

Im soooo tired!! And not satisfied with myself that i could not find those AED people who handles those stuffs for photo ex. =( GRRRRR!!!
And im suffering from sore throat!!! And my body feels soo achy!! =( Im soo gonna be sick!! And theres still like a dozen research projects which i have yet to discuss!! Oh yeah!! And, on the way to KAED, something nice happened!! Which i forbid myself to write in here coz i just found out have loyal readers and i'll be soo dead if they found out! +__+
So Nazi. DO NOT tell anyone on what happened during lunch hour!! I shall kill u if u do!!
I have anotha j.cos left. I cant seem to swallow it. I wish i could fly back to my room!!!

Meeting up Atikah and Nazi for dinner tonight! Yeay!! We wanted to go to the boys mahallah to get Burmese Food but, nazi says its closed most of the time. Dayum. Seee first lahh whr to go!

And, and, Fiz is going to korea already! Tomoro nite! It feels weird coz usually, im da one dats always leaving for places. But this time, its him. He deserves a holiday trip tho. Im gonna miss him very much. He better buy 4 me somethin nice from there! Muahaha. Im so mean! *snorts*

I just noticed that my face gets really red if i walk under the sun!!! Gosh!! Dats bad!!! People thot i was blushing!! Why would i be blushing in the middle of the hot sun lahhhhh!!! Make sense people!! Ok, ok. Except during the incident on the way back from KAED that is. *squeks*

Things I've noticed
1. I love Cadbury Bytes
2. All Machiavelli's Prince is GONE!!! (in da library)
3. I get sleepy studying at night
4. Im hesitating for dis certain dilemma. (sounds so dramatic rite!)
5. Cashew Nuts represents an EMBRYO!!!!

Gosh! Hhahaha
Later aite! Cheers! Taaa..xoxo

1 comment:

Nazriq said...

haha who am I gonna tell la... don't worry, my lips are sealed :)