Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday wishes. =)

First of all, just wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone who basically wished me 4 my birthday yesterday. I wish i could list all of u down but theres justttt tooooo many of u!! =) Thanx a lot yeah!! U guys made my day despite my birthday falling on weekday and monday plak 2!!
And, to fiz who send me lotsa of birthday wishes thru out da whole day, ur a weirdo 4 doing dat, but i love u 4 dat. =)

Things dat have happened or i have noticed lately.
1. A burmese restaurant juz opened in Kulliyah of econs!! Yippppee!!
2. I like my Political Thought more then my comparative politics.
3. I kinda have dis professional crush on my Dr. Alizi!! Professional? WTF?? Ok, ok..more like I admire him as a lecture altho i feel really stress attending his classes. But hes like soooo prepared and sooo professional whn teaching! Yeap! Hes da lecturer yg compulsory pakai socks in his class. Hehhee..I just hope he neva finds out bout my blog!!
4. Im not good at sulking. I wanted 2 sulk whn fiz cancelled dinner but, i just couldnt coz its not my nature.
5. Bryan still hasnt wish me!! *sob..sob*
6. I've been taking daily dose of teh tarik instead of my fav drink...coffee!!!
7. Im not really in a mood 4 anything these days.

Oh, oh!! Im writing dis post from the library's lab. =) And, and, i got fined yesterday for parking my car infront of my mahallah! Talk bout bad luck!! I mean, parking was full!!! *cries*

I'll be meeting up nadine for lunch in a bit. =) And nadine..thanx for da bday present yeah!! Ur soo sweet!! =))
InshaAllah meeting up Nazi and Atikah for dinner. Im gonna make them treat me 4 dinner. Muahahhaha.

Later! Taaaa
cheers. xoxo

No comments: