Monday, July 29, 2013

When yer 25.

Typing this as someone who is a quarter of century old, feeling rather blessed actually. I managed to store those emo-shits nicely in a jar. Maybe i'll open it again when I turn a year older next year. 
I couldn't thank enough to my favourite humans for the warm wishes and the huge gigantic flowers I got from Tip or the dinner I had with Rab and my sister. Gracias :) My favourite wishes has got to be from Tip, Rab, Philipp, Albert and Faisal. Now these are worth print screening for. These people are so quirky with words they should work for the indie side of Hallmark. 

On a lighter note, I now am a red haired and ready to take over the world, in a shoestring. 

2 comments:

said...

Rab azmi likes this! :)

You go woman! :D

Sarah Iqbal said...

Thank youuuuu kiddo <3