Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Untitled

Lately, I've had flashbacks of the past, moments of it flashing through this tangled mind of mine, like when was my first train ride, or when my fingers first experienced the thrill of a typewriter. Its normally those sorts that only enters the mind when there's nothing much to do. But its odd how i could feel the thrill of these before  Anno Domini memories just as if i experienced it yesterday. Or maybe my brain waves are playing tricks on me and these are actually emotions that i would want to feel instead of the rush of emotions I have felt before.

I'm not making sense am i?

I guess the only sense that i could quite make up to and is not part of my make believe daily mind wandering is that i miss the wonder too much. London feels like another universe. Sappy much, Sarah.



No comments: