Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday

I didn't get the scholarship i wanted. I was feeling rather bummed about it. I daydreamed on most days that with the allowance i would get, i could have paid Tip a visit. Talk about wishful thinking much. 

Its so hard to find a travel buddy. Lonely Planet was right.
No offense to friends that have travelled with me before, you guys were awesome.

I got myself a secondhand japanese bicycle. It's a half fixed gear bike. Atleast it could take me places and it has a basket. Quite convenient I must say. I kept wondering who rode it before me. Must have been a neat person cos the bike seemed well taken care off. The shop had so many choices it drove me and dad crazy. So we bought each one (i couldn't see the point of him getting one) and cycled back home. 10km and no sore bums. One can't complain when the sight is of mountains and paddy fields. 

Now where should we go today? 

No comments: