Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

2013, I don't know if i should welcome you with open arms or the opposite. I've never really been a sort of person who believes in resolutions. Or maybe I am just pretty narrow minded, pessimistic and let's face it, lives in my own little utopia. Resolutions I don't have, ,milestones, I do have. Let's just get this year over and done with. 

I've been facing those days where the idea of content is not of mere searching for it but it comes and goes at it pleases.But of course we navigate it unconsciously. As if it knows when tragedy would strike, or when you can be peace with your ownself.

And I miss Albert too much. I hope Peru is treating him well.

"I love staring out at the bus windows at the desert, so i might keep travelling. It is so beautiful yet so unforgiving. So barren. At times it is like looking into and beyond myself."
Stories from Peru, Albert S.

No comments: