I hardly spend my time here in this depressing yet serene town on weekends and everytime i do, i'm always up for a surprise and oh boy this fishermen village can be a bit of a jack-in-a-box.
I went to the Sunday morning market with my bicycle since its pretty much near my house and found out that there's an open thrift market specializing in aprons. You know those kinds where the Stepford Wives wears in their Sundays best? Yes, those kinds.
And then i came across an old lady and her daughter selling rabbits, they were too adorable and too cheap that one questions if these creatures were stolen from an animal testing factory.
And i spent the entire afternoon watching another poltergeist movie and hardly clung to my seat because face it, english movies has the most scariest sound effects and everything looks scary in HD. Whatever happened to the old VCR days.
I'll be back in KL today and all I could think about is a bowl of bibimbap and some hot tea.
Notice how late i'm posting this post? Ha Ha. This was written on the 11th November 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment