Thursday, November 1, 2012

October

With hurricane Sandy destroying the East Coast, i suddenly feel like I should have watched more episodes of Doomsday Preppers, just in case. Just in case. All i seem to be watching these days is Mad Men and I think its driving my parents a lil' crazy with Don and his never ending affairs and how the 60's and 70's actually revolved.

I never knew one's soul could experience such dopaminated energy from the art of flying. Thank you to the banananan bunch Esmael and Lola for the eye-opening beach getaway. *

Every now and then, i'd get songs from Philipp and weird pictures (mostly him doing funny faces) and I like to wonder if we could really make it as a groupie for The National. **

Its already November and found myself wondering and wanderlusting. 
_______________________________________________________________________

*- Went parasailing with them by the beach and i'm loss for words cos it was too perfect and I don't wanna spoil it with my choice of mediocre jargons.

**- Our favourite band because that's all we talk about besides Calexico.And no, he is not my boyfriend.

No comments: