Its already October, which means nothing, really. Not feeling that much excitement for graduation. I kept thinking about meeting old classmates and the chats that one would engage in and the brag and the whining would probably go on till its closing time. (The introvert in me talking)
Tip's back in London for his Masters and i suddenly have this realization last night that I am truly missing him. Disliking very much the time difference. If only teleportation was an option.
I won tickets to go watch Spector this saturday. Well the first pair was a present from the kiddo, Rab. Now i know that she's got lucky stars cos she wrote the contest form my name and it got selected. And MTV called me saying i won a pair of tix so i have 4 in total now and its the best feeling ever just cause I haven't won anything in eons and i feel like this is a definite comeback.
Hip, hip, hooray.
2 comments:
I dont have lucky stars. All the answers are in the magazine that i dissected from. Hahaha!
Speaking of lucky stars. Rafa once told Izzat that his hair (which Izzat hates and rimas) is his lucky charm and siap ugut if Izzat potong his hair, he's gonna do .... too obscene to stated here. Hahaha! :p
You dooo have lucky stars!! Hehe
They have a bromance going on la i think!
Post a Comment