I guess this god forsaken town has its perks. I am always home after work and my sleeping pattern resemble a granny's. Tuck in bed by 10pm. My colleagues are now my friends and they are infact the only friends I have over here. But its better that way because suddenly I have this realization of disliking making new friends. The whole process of revealing your life bit by bit is making me rather weary, really.
I feel like my weekend trips to KL are things i wait in anticipation for. Its like rum springa for me. I get excited and I don't mind the long drives I have to take.
I stood a few steps away from Blaine the other night and watched him sang. It felt like i was in another planet with the music right there and then. I love how their new album sounds like. Its as if they are writing this fictional story with fictional characters but its all in a puzzle and you need to figure it out.
Tip's heading back to London in a few sleeps or so. Things i dislike the most would be the time difference and knowing he is not 300km away from me. xoxx
No comments:
Post a Comment