Thursday, September 1, 2011

Of Eid and sirap bandung

I know i am about 3 sleeps late. But i would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my dearest fellow bloggers, friends, readers, all the synonyms that adds up to the mentions, a warmful Eid Mubarak and really sorry if any of my blog posts offended you beautiful beings :)
Party safe (as in eat safe) and dont drink and drive. (as in drink sirap bandung and drive).

I think i'l be hosting an open house in a fortnights time. Been meaning to do one ever since my parents moved out but it always seems to clash with classes and work. Since this is my last year in uni, inshallah, it should be an OK! :)

Trip to Temasek in a few more sleeps! I feel like packing all dresses since its easier and less space consumption on my Jansport. Its gonna be a great girls trip out! I wish Rab could have come along. But she's London bound! Exciting journey awaits for you dear :) Please try and go to Noah and The Whale and dance like no one's watching :) I wish you a safe journey and its an order for you to have the time of your life! 40 days of London, that should turn the brit out of you. ;)

No comments: