I am actually angry at myself for accidentally giving away my socks box to the paper lama uncle. A part of my memory zapped away as i handed him the box forgetting that my precious socks were in there. *slaps myself*
I don't think i've ever felt lonely iftar-ing alone. Yes i do miss the havocness and the passing of the dishes around with the monkeys and my parents, but i could never find a feeling of loneliness in me whenever i iftar alone, or when i wake up for sahur. I actually find it quite my own piece of joy. I can never really understand those who whine about it. Hey, dont we die alone too? So eating alone wont kill you that much.
Only a few more sleeps left before Ramadhan leaves us. I feel like i have so much more to achieve during this beautiful month. And the search of lailatul qadr is on :)
I now have a pair of fish living with me. Theo and Lulu. They were a gift from TIP and honestly both of us don't know their gender but its always the case of a male and female i assume. Its nice to have them swim around the living room.
Oh crap, i sense a horrible backache. Not. Ready. For. Red. Flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment