Friday, February 25, 2011

9.28am

I've been experiencing a deja vu sort of anxiety attacks on days when the clock strucks 12.50 and there i'll be anticipated for it to turn 12.51 and the only thing that will come to mind would be Casablancas singing "12:51 is the time my voice, found the words i sought...Is it this stage I want?" There i'd be, humming like it has been classically conditioned. Odd huh.

Life has been of term papers, research projects and midterms ever since i got back from the outback and certainly been sucking the soul outta me. Kudos. Help! As Paul, John, George and Ringo would say it.

I miss eating kimbap in the car. Oh well.


Have a nice weekend fellow earthlings

5 comments:

Farisman said...

youre empty!=D

Sarah Iqbal said...

yeapyeappppp!!

said...

weekend dah abes dah kakak. Tiada guna nya kau mengucapkan happy weekend kepada kaum manusia..

Sarah Iqbal said...

suka hati lahh ;p

said...

blekk blekk blekkk.. :p

Agak nye ape rase kalau gaduh ngan kakak sarah. Hehe! :p