I have a new vintage maroon Topshop purse, and its from London! :D
I havent receive gifts for a super long time so that explains the hoo haa. Pardon me.
The Kings Speech, congratulations! Thought me well on the art of continous swearing and yes, not to forget, err, history of the brits! A few more history lesson and i could marry Prince Harry i suppose.
I don't think people get how happy i am with life. Minority of people. I love just doing nothing at home, rolling around the living room and entertaining dearest Nadine and Rab's stories and only checking my phone at the end of the day. Humans give such negative perceptions on singlehood. Often being correlated with loneliness and other spoiled mac and cheese connotations. I suggest go fly a kite because nothing beats waking up in pyjamas, chilling out with friends in the evenings, occasionally checking out whos the cute guy and not having to inform consent to a person on every single thing your doing.
Commitment? Some day perhaps. I'm 23 and i plan to discover the wonders created by Him.
5 comments:
loneliness
nope. u got it wrong. never felt that.
you have awesome siblings and an awesome ma!who calls me osman! lolololol
entertaining my stories? Its pathethic story kakak.
Oh today i learnt something from tumblr. Its a fact : the more you talk about the person, the more you are falling in love with them. (or i interprete is the more you sinking down into the problem)
Therefore, im keeping quiet. BARNEY LOVES NORA!! *tetibe*
to farisman: osman, yo! ahhhahha
to rab: theyre not pathetic! ish, pukul kang! +___+
really, thats what happens? dang! but i guess it is true in a way. trivia!
Post a Comment