Wednesday, November 10, 2010

101110


I think Rab Azmi's photography is like hidden treasure. She's so good at it, yet humbly denies it. I like her photography because its simple and beautifully plain and its kind of in line on how i see things through my lens as well.

I'm actually loving the gap between each papers because i don't really have to burn the midnight oil and i get to snuggle around the couch and roll on my carpet and some days, cook myself to fatness. Dolce far niente. Thats how i would describe my life these days. Despite memorizing on theories and facts, hey, i'm still alive. So, thank you gap days!

I like it when AH calls me chewie.

9 comments:

Farisman said...

do you like it when i call you chewie?lolololololololololololololololol

Sarah Iqbal said...

NOOO!!! u cant call me that! it does not apply to nor nadine! haha

Farisman said...

i'll call nadine...anytime~;)

Sarah Iqbal said...

i wonder what ur gonna call nadine. lets just keep it between u and her. haha

anyways, yeah, yoda and chewie context only applies to me and him. we've decided thats our band name. the yoda and chewie band!

Farisman said...

that actually sounds kind of cool=)

said...

comel giler.. yoda and chewie band. I can imagine u'll be the next cranberry. Yeahh mannn! HAHA!

but with Beatles guitar hero's guitar.. :p

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahahha..rab, the next cranberry mmg tak lah kan. haha, yes, ngan guitar hero cukupla kan. lol.

said...

KAKAK SARAH CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASEEE!!! *pulling ur skirt from the stage dengan muka penuh harapan* @.@

Sarah Iqbal said...

hhahahha..kamu ni kan!! lol. rabs, i cant wait to seeeee uuu!!