Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday

Have you ever gotten butterflies in your tummy and the anxiety that you feel when you look at books? The feeling is just so whimsical and you know that you won't be in reality for a few days till you finish reading it. Captivated by the author's writing style and humour, you will be lost in your own utopia for days. I bought a book called Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Its a second hand book. Doesn't really matter because i am moving in into Wuthering Heights right after finals!

I like where things are going these days. Its stable in a way. But somedays, i feel like its all wavering.

Giuseppe, my pet turtle might think i'm crazy because i have this habit of talking out aloud my monotonous thoughts. He's just gonna have to live with it i suppose.

Now, how do i seduce a turtle ey? Hypothetically speaking and no, its not Giuseppe. -____-'

"I wish I had a mango tree
In my backyard
With you standin next to me
Take the picture
From her lips I heard her say
Can I have you
Caught up on what to say
I said you do" - Angus and Julia Stone, mango tree.

6 comments:

Farisman said...

plan 5 years ahead.w/out any turtle in the picture,if guys can do it, so can you!

Sarah Iqbal said...

5 years? i'll just see whr things take me.

Farisman said...

u'll be on top of the world

Sarah Iqbal said...

INSHALLAH

said...

You and ur turtles. Haish!

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahaha..dah dorang super slow! grrr. LOL