Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like seriously

Geeezz, finals in two weeks time and i'm still dancing to the light of research projects and quizzes. Its like being an acrobat. Hypothetically, duh~

Still trying to beg dad for the new lappie. Negotiations, i'm actually quite bad at it. Told him sad pathetic stories of me lining up in the lab to use the computer for my projects are not quite helping as well. Patience, ser, patience!

This girl infront of me is playing "Farmville" and i'm finding it rather weird. Ok, that was random. Anyways, i'm not really liking how things are right now. You're the type that immersed totally into work when you have work. Its like, you're in your own little vortex when you have work. You stopped time just for you. Meanwhile, people like me, the sub topics would just walk pass this feeling rather foolish for thinking you would do something about it. But in reality, you're pushing people like me, the sub topics, away. I hate, hate when this happens. Might as well go fly a kite. Again, hypothetically speaking, or writing.

The girl beside me is watching a korean drama, in the lab! I find that more weird! Ok, again, random. Haahah.

I sleep early these days. I'm enjoying it. Don't feel that tired anymore despite work and uni at the same time. I'm also enjoying my evening naps. Such wonders. :)
I like the way things are now. Everything is gonna be a whirlwind in two weeks time though
-__-

Happy Wednesday humanoids! ;)

No comments: