Life has been pretty abstractive without my lappie. sighh..
After work yesterday, since i was too lazy to walk back to KLCC for the freaking train, i took the monorail instead. (my second time ever riding it) The ride to KL Sentral was rather bumpy. 0_o
Never knew monorails were bumpy. The first i took the monorail was during the Merdeka Train Party and we were busy decorating the train, so, never felt any bumpy-ness. Haha.
The whole ride, i got The Cure playing as soundtrack of the night. Neat indeed. I saw the other side ok town and the neon streets reminded me of how bleak my life has been.
I had dinner with t.i.p the other night. I wished that day would go on forever. Hmmm..
Oh, oh, i think i can add "wig stylist" to my resume! LOL. Had to reconstruct a few wigs from the shop the other day and boy they're stubborn. -___-
Friday, i'm seeing Rab after so long!! Yeay :)
Have a nice week fellow earthlings ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment