Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthdays

First off, Hazwani Rodin, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :)) I miss having lunch with u! I pray that you'll graduate with honors next year and i wish you all the happiness and success in life!

I love, love Rancangan Terhebat Hari Jadi Adli!! Had a fucking nice time laughing my head/ass/hands/toes off!! And i'm so proud of t.i.p who was the production designer for the play :) *droools*
hehehe :)
I think everyone enjoyed the play. It was pretty hilarious and stress releasing. The sex scence was ermmm, eye opening? HAHAHAH. I know Rab enjoyed it! ;p
Lastly, the play was nicely done, WITH CONVICTION! LOL

*mimomimomimo*

I think last weekend's food theme was "sandwich" because thats all i remembered eating. Egg sandwich on Friday, Subway's Steak and Cheese on Saturday and O'Brien's Grilled Beef on Sunday. Neat but i think i'm getting tired of it. -___-

Randoms
Pink Lemonade makes me high.
This back pain is killing me. I hate menstrual pain.
I need to work on my last research project for the semester but instead, i'm typing this. -___-
I miss Hana Zakariah ;(
I miss Saiful Amri Zaharin
I miss hanging out at the studio

Research project, i'm coming!!

10 comments:

said...

U make me crave for Subways! I should go n get it tmrw. Agagaga.

I think everyone enjoyed the scene. I saw u happily giggling beside me.. plus u boleyh ignored me! Bad Sarah BAD! HAHA!

Now u have some idea how it goes kan? HAHAHAHAHA!

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahaha! Subway is actually yummy! :)), now im hungry! hehhe

hahha..the scene was awkwardly weirdly neat! HAHAHHAHA
I wanna watch it again!!

Have an idea?! Rab! *gasp* naughty eh!

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahaha! Subway is actually yummy! :)), now im hungry! hehhe

hahha..the scene was awkwardly weirdly neat! HAHAHHAHA
I wanna watch it again!!

Have an idea?! Rab! *gasp* naughty eh!

said...

Dah abes dah kakak. Hahaha.. move on tolong! LOL

So tell me what kind of first night u want.. So i can give u some free cool presents for ur bachelorette party nanti.. HAHAHAHA! :p

Hope iefiz not reading this. Later he wont ajak me tgk any show kat klpac lagi.. hahaha.

Sarah Iqbal said...

first night??!! hahaha. u are really naughty kan! LOL.
dahle ur under age! haih..rab, rab.
;p

rab, get me something nice from jakarta k? :)) i love u!!! muah!

Sarah Iqbal said...

first night??!! hahaha. u are really naughty kan! LOL.
dahle ur under age! haih..rab, rab.
;p

rab, get me something nice from jakarta k? :)) i love u!!! muah!

said...

hey.. this year is my legal year okay! Big 21 is coming up! dlm 3 bulan akan datang. hahaha..
No more underage! Im free..
*free lah sgt kan -_-"*

Sure, i will. :)

hey perlu ke submit smpai 2 kali?
hahaha.. saje je nak kasi penuh die nye comments kan? hahaha :p

aMaeBa said...

u tak wish my birthday pon...

Sarah Iqbal said...

to rab: eh, so notttt my fault da thing kuar 2 kali k! hahaha ;p
yeay!! goodies from indonesia!! weee~ *jumps around in the lab*

to mael: mael dearest!!! i did wish u remembr??!! lupe ke... ;( i wish wani kat blog coz i didnt hv her number...huhu...
btw, lets go 4 dinner b4 finals k? miss u!

aMaeBa said...

alaaa~ dh lama u tak mention i kat ur blog~ saje je k gedik.. lalala~