Wow, it has certainly been ages since i last updated. Anyways, life has been a tidal wave. My lappie broke up with me. Just like the when the tv and i broke up, i am in a period of mourning. How could it do this to me. I've got all of my research projects due next week and going to the lab every day is gonna be tedious and stressful. I hate you lappie. Fuck you.
*breathes*
I also bang-ed my aunts car. Fuck you car.
*breathes*
I am easily melancholic these days due to all these technical problems. I've got program proposals to submit and etc. I miss my mom badly. I kept thinking if she is here, non of this would have happened. She'll assure me that everything would turn out fine and give me a huge hug. She'll cook me my favourite food and call me baby. I'm being depressive. Right.
Fuck off.
*breathes*
I miss t.i.p very much these days. ;(
I just wanna sleep.
Note: This blog would probably be on hiatus for a bit. ;(
1 comment:
heh tak mau depress2.. i tak suke org depressi nih..
Post a Comment