Don't mind me and weird titles. Just typing out what boomerang-ed my head.
I dislike the word "chill" from now on. Its a pathetic, selfish word which could inflict scrambled eggs and cause cryings of a river. Who ever invented that word? Lame.
I watched The Blind Side with t.i.p. A really neat movie. Thumbs up! But every time i look at Sandra Bullock despite how serious she was in certain scenes in The Blind Side, i kept thinking about how she portrayed her character in All About Steve. LOL.
Ok, ok, enough with movies.
Wait, wait, paused!
I think im gonna pick up the art of cooking. I just watched Julie and Julia last night. Go figure.
Play.
I miss t.i.p. Wonder what is he up to. He could be in Panggung Bandaraya already around this time. Hmmm...I can't believe he won Red.fm's cd of the month! Kamjat woo. Lol.
Wonder what Hana is doing right now. She's probably at the shop. Thinking over what happened. Regretting yet not. I so know you, dufus! ;p
I miss uuu! ;(
I really need to get back to erm uni work. (yeah rite -___-)
Quite scared for tomorrow's operation. Hmmmm...
3 comments:
i wanna watch Julie and Julia gak!! u tgk dvd or wat?? nk pinjam!!
dufus?????
hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!~
u were right yo~
and u fixed my issue all the way from Perlis!!
ur so friggin awesome!!!!!!!
i love youuuuuuu!!!
cant wait for u to come home yang!!
to mael: dvd! hehehe...ok, will bring it for u k! :)
to hana: i shud be the love guru kan? hahaha...damn i love mike myers. ahhaha.
i cant wait 2 c u dis saturday syg!! ooohhhh-ness!
Post a Comment