Thursday, December 3, 2009

All Things

Holidays are coming to an end. Sad case. Really. Thinking about all the research projects makes me wanna go cliff diving for some weird reason. Haisssh.

So i have watched the expected. New Moon. Honestly, its kinda boxy. Maybe because i read the book. Or maybe because i was too busy thinking about how cool is cliff diving. Or maybe, i should blame Shark boy for having such a hot body. I still despise him though. Can i please sew Jacob's body to Edward's head? That would be nice. I had Hana beside me squeezing my arms every time Jacob appears.

I need a job!! Hafta start saving for birthdays and anniversary. Why must all of them be so near! I asked t.i.p to changed his birthday to May. lol. Two years this coming 15th. Time flies so fast. I felt like it was just yesterday where i thought my life was wavering like sunflowers everytime the wind blows. Those were the days. Hana, can change your birthday to April arr? ;p

I'm still jealous that Rab has the skinny jeans i want. -____-

I'm sleepy. Off dreaming about Gu Jun Pyo. :)

4 comments:

said...

HAHAHA..enough with ur jealousy woman..LOL
sad case- that bloody jeans is kinda tight for me now as im gaining weight..Damnn..
now be happy and laugh out loud as u want..:p

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahaha. muhahahahaha. damn happy bout dat! weeee~ kekeke ;p

said...

jahat! hahaha!!

Evil Hana said...

Hana, can change your birthday to April arr? <---

for u my dear, no problem~
hehehe~
i can even wait til ur birthday!!
then the 3 of us can celebrate togetha!!
:p

I LOVE JACOB!!