I thought the whole world is gonna be a better place when i finished writing on Hegel. Indeed it wasn't. I'm now stuck on writing about Marx's Communist Manifesto. I would rather write on Mussolini's socialism. Interesting-er.
Transcribed the interview and now on the report and issue. Due date this Friday. I have a test for Statistics on the same day. YOU CAN DO IT SARAH IQBAL!!!
Out of all the problems that i'm facing, something good did happened. I bought my FIRST EVER
pair of wedges!!! Weeeee~ I was suppose to buy heels but, nahhh~ -__-'
Its brownish and its tall! duhhhh~ I am finally a lady!!! Wooot! Woooot!
Thanks to Ila and Aj for your guidance to yours truly the dumb one. ;p
Facing the computer every night is damn tiring weyhh! Typing, backspacing, typing, backspacing...when will this ever end!
I need ice cream.
OOOh, lunch with Mael yesterday made my day. Thanks mael! Sorry couldn't join you guys for supper last night.
I might be bipolar. Good to know. Hana is tripolar (wt..is there even such a thing?) ade gang then!
Have a good week fellow earthlings! Missing Hana Zakariah and Saiful Amri Zaharin very much!!!
2 comments:
haha, some random stuff and even more random, my name was there, miss u loads babe, wish i cud just talk to u abt my probs anytime i want but haih...i'm a few continents away..bummer
babe, u do know dat u can always call/skype meeee!!!!
i miss u toooo! wish u were here..
Post a Comment