Sunday, October 4, 2009

I started seeing clear skies again once i was home on Thursday :) Life never felt good:))
I know the evening was gonna turn out better because i'm gonna have dinner with the girls! Haven't seen them for ages since eid.
Dinner turned out great with lotsa Laughing Out Louds. ;)
Thanks for being there when i was a maniac who looked burned out :)

I wasted the whole Friday doing nothing and catching up on sleeps. It actually felt worth it staying up late during the weekdays. I should practice this more often! Use weekends to hibernate :) The cycle will repeat this week again though -__-

Saturday was spent on Hegel and Confucius. But i gave up and crawled to bed. Woke up around 1pm and searched for food. I was actually having a lousy day due to some problems this mediocre mind of mine had to face. Tear jerking much.
Then, off to Pavillion with Aj and Lola for dinner. Met Kyree and Aiy Yeen. Pulled a prank on Aj with Kyree. That felt better! ;) (joking lahh aj.kekekke)

Sunday was spent crying in the car because i could not find Marriott Putrajaya. I used the road Iefiz told me to use. It was perfect. Reached Putrajaya in just 20minutes! Then, i followed the signs to the hotel. The signs were helping until, at one juction, there was no fucking sign! So there i was, wasting fuel for 30minutes having a drive in Putrajaya. Even reached Hana's Lim Kop Wang!! Hahaha. I know crying doesn't help. But dad's waiting to have breakfast with me!! Finally, i gave up and i tried taking the road that leads back to KL and bannnnggg! The hotel sign showed up again! Alhamdullilah! So, had breakfast with dad and all things were going well until he said that he's leaving for Padang with MERCY to help out the earthquake victims, TOMORROW for two weeks!! Nearly choked on the beef jerky i was having!
So, he said he's going back to Perlis today and coming back to KL the same day. Go figure.
I just pray that everything will be ok and he'll have a safe trip. Amin.

The afternoon was getting all dolled up for Eman and Fatin's open house!!! Weeee~
Pictures would be uploaded later! :)
If you're feeling miserable and down, the people you should defo hang out with are
1. Lola
2. Aj
3. Mael
4. Fatin
5. Tash
They crack jokes like every 5 minutess!!
I had trouble concentrating on the road because i laughed so hard till my stomach got cramped! Korang nie kannn...gile tau tak!!

So, that was the weekend! Next weekend, Gamat!! Weeeee~ :)))

4 comments:

Eizla Izham said...

Awww! I'm on your Fun People List!! HUGS! Thanks Babe! Muahsx! Hahahahah! I cannot get over the Dex, Max, Sex thing still! I laughed so hard my tummy was on fire! HAhaha! Thank you for the fabulous, fun day out Babe!! Me Hearts you!

P/S: I'll always be around if you nid me *wink, wink*

aMaeBa said...

yeay!
we're fun people eh? i feel honoured...
tanx for the wonderful day!

Sarah Iqbal said...

to lola: kan!!!! hahaha. omg, seriously!!! like we kept laughin every 5 mins!!!!

to mael: had a great time!!! cant wait for friday!! woooot!

Anonymous said...

alamal!
my direction cam truk je!
brghhh!!!