Ignore the title as i plan to keep it a secret between me and the abs worshiper. LOL.
Finals in a week! The only thing running through my mind is AAR's concert, which i plan to sell the tix because mom said she'll kill me. +___+
My lappie kept shutting down on its own. Fucking annoying wei. -__- I still have one more assignment left and its killing me softly. Literally.
On Friday morning, i nearly gave birth. My stomach hurts so bad i think it nearly came out. Was practically crawling at home. Which means, i miss my trip to the Bird Park with the other photographers. Question is, what is my subject? What the hell am i gonna present to him? Again, i'm dead.
Fatin and Tash were involved in a car accident. Thank god they're OK! Drove to them at 5am and teman Fatin till her dad comes. At times like that, i'm suprise man can still flirt and give you their card and ask for your number. I'm referring to the tow-truck dude. Grow up please! -__-
Had breakfast with Ila and Aj at Donalds after that and it was heaven. Thanks to the pancakes and coffee. What would humans do without Donalds. :)
Watched Private Lives of Pippa Lee with Wani and it felt like i was reading a book while drinking coffee. It was a warm movie :)
Had a great time Wani syg :) Nothing beats meatballs and daim cake with 3 cups of coffee and just plain talking. I love u!!
Back to reality of quizzes and assignments. Thursday, i shall wait for you. :)
3 comments:
Hahahah! I love my new title; Miss Abs Worshipper; LOL!
HAhaha! I have yet to write about the I-Told-You-So-Moment, but I will! Kehkehkeh. Still a secret tho =p
jealoussss...........
owh yea...
baby girl ke baby boy when u gave birth??
:p
-the hana ness-
to lola: go write!!!! pls!!!
to hana: erm, no idea! lemme check. hahah. miss u booob!!
Post a Comment