Again, ignore the title as it is an inside joke between me and the abs worshipper. Oppps, she is now known as the girl Tyson Ritter fought for! ;) I'm serious, he did.
Lets walk for a bit shall we?
My first paper is on the 5th. Cognitive Psych. Then it swims on till the 12th. I plan to go back to Perlis on the 14th :) Missing my mom, Faisal and my baby sister very much!!!
I have like 4 days before coming back to KL circa 18th for our trip to Yangon on the 21st.
Remaining one week before uni opens, i wanna head out to Singapore with the girls!! That's still under consideration. -__-
Lets walk for a bit shall we?
My first paper is on the 5th. Cognitive Psych. Then it swims on till the 12th. I plan to go back to Perlis on the 14th :) Missing my mom, Faisal and my baby sister very much!!!
I have like 4 days before coming back to KL circa 18th for our trip to Yangon on the 21st.
Remaining one week before uni opens, i wanna head out to Singapore with the girls!! That's still under consideration. -__-
I watched Time Traveler's Wife with t.i.p! Its such a nice warm movie. Kinda confusing at first, but hey, was not that mind boggling ;p
So, all the best for finals dear humans! ;))
4 comments:
nk ikot g singapore~~~
jom! jom!! still beggin my mom tho...sighh
Awwww!! Me likes! Me likes! The Girl Tyson Fought For Heart YOU to death!! XOs!!
Lets! Lets! Me wants to hit S'pore too!
ahahah. ila, ila ;)
oh, sure u can come along!! dat wud be purrrfffeeccct!! weeeeee~
and, whatever happens in s'pore, stays in s'pore. muaahahahha
Post a Comment