Geeeezzz, it has been such a hectic week.
List of the things i've done
1. Completed Personality Psych's research project
2. Submitted the essay for Cognitive Psych
3. Submitted to my group mates my part for Cognitive Psych
4. Researched for the assignment for Hist&Phil of Psych
5. Got books for the book review
List of things i have yet to do
1. Extract back the interview with Dr Azman.
2. Start on the assignment regarding the interview
3. Read the book for the book report
4. Summary on Hegel's philosophy
5. Research for political thought 2.
And damn this lab is collldddd -__-
Pre-Reg went well. Almost made me have a nervous breakdown due to the slowness of the world wide web. Still bummed out that Child Psych wasn't offerred for next semester.
More bummed out coz Clinical was full. Sigh.
Hoping for Clinical and Counselling next semester!!
I've been sleeping at 4am due to the projects everyday and waking up at 7am for classes. I feel like slapping everyone due to being sleep deprieved. I didnt't call mom since i was busy and got scolded for it. If i did pick up the phone, i don't feel like conversing. The only thing that made me felt good was on Tuesday night. The Hills was on and Heidi had a fight with Spencer. of course, god knows when MTV taped that c0z the two losers are married dahhhh. -__-
Dinner tonight with the girls. I still have a lot on my mind. I know im gonna be bitchy. So, really sorry babes :(
Dad coming to town on Saturday and going back Sunday morning. So sooon :(
Looking forward to have breakfast with him at the Mariott. :) Apparently, he's staying there due to meetings.
I'm gonna head back home and sleep while iefiz is sewing buttons.
1 comment:
alaaaa...
iefiz is sewing buttons! (cute)
Post a Comment