Monday, October 19, 2009

Boob

I know i say the word 'boob' a lot. Like A LOT. Just so people out there does not think that i am some perverted 21 year old, 'boob' actually means STUPID :)) Saying boob feels a lot less awkward and rude then saying stupid. Thanks to Horton Hears A Who for this word. *claps*

Finals in 2 weeks! I am still busy with my research projects and hanging out with friends and stuffs. Does not feel productive because most of my works are time consuming. Finals, finals, finals! Gahhh!!! One step at a time Sarah Iqbal.

I finally watched "The Ugly Truth" with t.i.p. I have three words to sum it all up. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! Hahhaha. But it was fun though. ;)
Friday was one of my happiest day because i got my Sushi+Starbucks :) Weeeee~ And it wouldn't be complete without the not-so-fluffy-anymore-hair boy. :)
I love youuuuu boob :))

I just finished my Political Thought 2 assignment! Yippeee! One more page left for my book review on The Analects! Just need to study like badly for tomorrow's Personality Psych's quiz and then start on the last ever assignment of the semester for Hist&Philo of Psyc.

I know Tyson belongs to Ila, but i can't wait to see him this 31st!! Weeeee~

Oh, Zain invited me for this Private and Confidential event. Its not under RandomAlphabets. All i know is that i'll get paid and hafta go for rehearsals and stuffs. Interesting! :)))))

Need my purple color nescafe can tonight! Awesomenesssss!

3 comments:

said...

today, I told your t.i.p you said "hi" and ur face like u wanna come with me to see him.. and he said "you bagi tau die jangan nak mengade-ngade..soh die MASAK untuk i baru bleyh jumpe i..cakap ngan die cm tuh"


p/s: thats not really the exact word his saying..but lebeyh kurang lah..

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahahha...owh, he's like dat lahh now! -___- haih.

Eizla Izham said...

Could life be any more perfect? He belongs with me and I belong with him *drama queen moment*

Hehehe! I know how you feel! I cant wait either!!