Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moodswings

I hafta admit, these moodswings are killing me as well. I feel so bad for the people around me. My sister used to suffer with me and my ludacris behaviour and thank god she's not here coz i might just kill her. And now, t.i.p has to suffer. Poor guy. I really am trying to control them. And its effin hard. I feel like if i have to repress them, then i'll end bottling up everything and i shall explode!! That happened once i think. How come i'm so stupid! I'm studying freaking psychology for god sake!! There should be a way. There are a few:

1. Try and talk out my problems.
answer: i could do that, but i might be labelled as a whiner. -__-

2. Be optimistic with the problems or situations
answer: This could actually help me. All i need to do is lotsa praying and be patient with life. I might take this into consideration. Hmmm..

3. Take anti-depressants
answer: i am not that depressed!!

4. Speak to a counsellor
answer: it hasn't come up to the point where i need to speak out loud. Plus, i don't tell my problems to my own bestfriends! What makes me wanna tell a random stranger. I am my own counsellor.

So yeah. Dear mood swings, please go away.

T.I.P, I LOVE YOUUUU :)) You're like the coolest person and i plan to keep you forever. :)

4 comments:

Evil Hana said...

1. can i be ur counselor?
plis plis plis

2. can i keep u forever too?? ;D

Sarah Iqbal said...

hana vavavooooom!!! ;p

u r like my counselor! duh~~~ kekeke

yes, u can keep me 4eva! (echoes)

p.s+ i plan to keep you too! :)

Eizla Izham said...

Girl Code 101:

#397 You're SUPPOSED to share your problem with your bestfriends. What are friends for? N No, we never think that you're a whiner la. Youre a sweetheart. :)

Sarah Iqbal said...

hehhee..Girl Code 10889923(wth) is, altho u dont like da guy but when dat guy wants to dance wif ur fren, ur fren should not dance with him)

ahahahha

im soo scared of being called a whiner! +__+
awwww, really glad to have u girls around me!