Its already Z?
I am soo, soo sorry to Ila nd Aj for bailing out on our dinner/party tonight. The damn car is still not here. And stupid migraine attacks this useless head of mine. The worst is, this stuffy nose and i'm scared if i go public with it, germs will attack me and i'll end up being quarantined just like in the movie. I know it doesn't make any sense, but yeah, i am truly sorry girls!! :(((((((
Michaelangelo, i am losing hope in you. I've been bugging abg mus the whole day regarding the car and all his replies were so lame i feel like throwing the phone to him. Those people he sent the car to were i'm sure they are this certain race where their favorite word is..."--------"
Great, now the elements from "Gadoh" is taking a toll in me.
No offence humans, i'm just a pms bitch.
Thanks to Tim for the cd though. :)))
What a shitty day.
Ibu just tagged a photo of a convertible to me. I'm practically in tears now. Human beings are so nice and delicate creatures. Ibu, i love you!
Thanks and loves to Ila for actually wanting to pick me up and stuffs. And Aj, for being such a sweetheart sampai nak send me lunch only because i was not feeling well. You are such nice friends! I love you guys!!
*wipes tears*
4 comments:
You were there!
You never bailed!
And I love you for that!
And bringing u lunch when ur sick is what a good friend does=)
awww...dats soo sweet of u!
i know..im still lazy to edit the post. haha
Ditto AJ! Of course la I would pick you up, no questions asked. That's what friends are for :D
I LOVE YOU TOO, SER!!!
awww..u guys are really sweet ok!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :)))
Post a Comment