Friday, August 14, 2009

Y

Yesterday was the most torturing day ever, yet. I could feel my anatomic body loosening in a very sadistic way on the events that occured yesterday.

It all started with the night before where i was mentally deranged due to some problems i hate facing. Then, the next morning, i had a presentation to present. Thank god that turned out ok i guess.
And despite all the bithcy-ness that i was sending to almost everyone, i nearly turn myself into a suicide bomber because of just one life threatening thing. IIU blocked Facebook! Whattafuck lahh.

Being sleep deprived unbalanced my hormonal system i guess. I packed, got ready to go back to sleep and the climax of the day was, i could not start michaelangelo. The fucking car just won't start. I called mom. Which wasn't helpful. The only person i could think of calling was AbgMustakim. My voice was shaking when i called him. He was in Putrajaya!! But, but luckily, he sent one of his collegues and blah-blah-blah, i MUST get michael back by today!! Which reminds me, hafta get him something for saving me.

So, i went back to my room and cried a bucket of nonsense pathetic the ever so weak tears. I'm sorry, its just too much. I wanted to call Saiful but i know he was working. Iefiz was also working. Hmmm..
So yes, Sarah Iqbal is vulnerable.

Hopefully, tonight, dinner with the girls will make me recover from this insanity.

Looking forward for tomorrow to breakfast with Hana Zakariah the bombshell of LKW. kekeke. Its a compliment lahh boob. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!omg!! poor u!! how r u??!!
hope ur doin alright babe..


-audry-

Evil Hana said...

waaa~
compliment eh??
hehe!!!~
looking forward to see u yg!!~
xoxo!!