This whole week has taken so much out of me. An emotional roller coaster minus the seat belt. Hmmm..
So the mess has been cleaned up. It was NEVER what you guys were assuming.
I dislike the heart out of me with people who thinks that they know what's going on just because'.
Get a life. My life is the total opposite of your life, you mothafucka. :)
The first of Ramadhan. I miss breaking fast with my parents and the two monkeys. Instead, i was with the tv. That's pathetic? Go figure.
Granny did invited me over, but yeah, no mood to mingle around losta humans. Hmmm..
Oh, oh, Rab finally gave me my long overdue birthday present! :) It was worth the wait because, its soo unique and really artistic! Thanks Rab, you're such a sweetheart! :))
I had so much fun teasing her today. Hehehe. Oh Rab, thanks for teman-ing me go to the bazaar ramadhan as well! :) *hugs*
Hung out with my cousin Mariesa half of the night after terawih and this girl is brainwashing me to listen to techno and trance!! Hahaha.
Will try! :)
Lastly, I love you. Yes, you. You know who you are. kekekeekke.
3 comments:
we shud do the hugs in the car..not here..
lol!
haahah..true! true! next time k! *wink8 ;)
i love u too :)
Post a Comment