Monday, August 24, 2009

Things can be unxpected at times. Just like when the tornado hit your friend's home instead of yours. (wth?) Oh well..LIFE.

Al-fatihah to this IIU, 1st Year Engineering student who passed away yesterday, i think. These ears of mine heard that the poor kid drowned. Sigh...LIFE.

I haven't had coffee since the first day of Ramadhan. Withdrawal effects is suicidal. I'm sure those who are trying to quit smoking knows how it feels like. Caffeine, i heart you.
Imagine, in the middle of the day, with the scorching sun shining at you, all you want is that purple color can and written on it are the most beautiful words, Nescafe Mocha. :)
The wonders of LIFE.

I wanna go back to Perlis this weekend. Its gonna be a long weekend due to Independence day on Monday. I have photo skills on Friday. Dang. -__-
Can i skip? Please Nadine, please? I miss my mom! :(((

I wish i have a private jet. Would be way easier then. Pffft.

Happy Ramadhan then humans. ;))

The dude with the not so fluffy hair, i miss you.

2 comments:

aMaeBa said...

still havent bumped in to you at hs...

Sarah Iqbal said...

haahaha..yeah true! hmm..maybe at da bazaar then! ;)