Thursday, July 2, 2009

I

Its already Thursday? ;(
I'm having bittersweet feelings on leaving. I don't wanna leave, but i know hafta leave.
Reality bites. Sigh.

Maryam texted me the other day asking for me to contribute some poems/writings for the Psychological Students Association's (PSYCTA) bulletin. It has to relate to exams-procrastinations-anxiety. Some where around that corner :)
I agreed since well, she asked me since last semester and after all, that is my major.
Now dear brain, please work. Dendrites, please grow. Maybe i need more cerebral spinal fluid? Maybe.

And if, if my writings did get publish, the only once criticism that i'm totally, wholefully scared of is of Dr A. +__+ He is one of my favorite lecturer. Yet, yet, the strictest and islamic? haha.
Well, he's got his weird rules when in class and although some people condemned those rules, but hey, i loved his class, enjoyed every minute of it and hopes he'll teach other subjects as well. He teaches Islam and Psychology btw :)

I can't wait till Nazi is done with his EP! Go Nazriq go!! :) :)

p.s+ I think Iefiz is getting annoyed with me and my birthday countdowns. kakakakaka. ;)

2 comments:

audra said...

wah..lotsa offers these days meh? way to go!!

sarah said...

wat offers??!! im just helpin out lahh :)