Tuesday. Which means, 90210 is tonight :)
Writer's block hits me! +__+
I need to give Nazi some materials and suddenly, everything i write seems not good enough.
Sigh
Well, if it does go according to plan, me and Nazi just might, might, might, take part in Kaedfest's poetry slot. Still uncertain about it though. Uncertain. Kapisch?
So, we decided to experiment with this project and tune it to jazzy poetry.
I just write. Nazi is the sessionist. :)
I remember last semester we took part in this poetry slam, dang, if he hadn't been my sessionist, i would have sucked really bad. Like bad disaster-ish. +__+
The dude's got talent! Oh, if you wanna check out his music, click here. :)
Ah yes, i'll be back on the 7th. Driving all by me self. -__- I don't really mind driving alone because if something were to happen, it'll be just me. But now, i've got three other lives on my trembling hands. My grandparents and my aunt. And none of them can drive nor know anything about cars. +__+ i is dead. So, don't tell me i'm making a biggie out of this. Why don't you drive from Perlis back to KL! That'll crack the skull out of you. Pfffft.
So its Sarah Iqbal and The Confused? kekekekeke
No comments:
Post a Comment