Friday, June 12, 2009

No title

Friday Al-Mubarak! :)

I don't really get this whole "Title" thing. I mean, if you noticed, my titles were never connected with the blog entry. Oh well, thats just me i guess.

Oh yeah, i was discussing with Iefiz on making my blog private. Ammophilous used to have only 5 readers and they were Bryan, Hana, Saiful, Ila and Nazriq. And now, look at it. I can't believe people would still waste their time reading my blog. Kinda flattering in a way. But the point is, i can't write what i wanna write anymore. I really hate filtering the events that happened. I used to write about how awesome were my dates, or how angry i was with certain people and stuffs. And now, i can't really write these things anymore due to external factors who would and could be effected by my pathetic writings.
I know i used to say, "blog aku, suke hati akulah" ;p But, times have changed. We don't know what people are capable of doing! +__+
Oh well, lets just see how it goes. :)

Oh, just finished packing. See you people this weekend! :)

And yeah, the reunion! I don't think i'm going because obviously, i'll be stuck in Perlis at that time. Ugh. Hana, you should go!! Saiful is going also what! ;)
I think i'll go to the reunion after like 10 years! Then i can say straight to their faces that, "I invented post-its." LOL. Romi and Michelle cracked me up everytime i watch that part. LOL

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend! :)

Later fellow earthlings.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

naah~
i dnt think i'm going babe~
u shud really go tho~
and yes, if it's in 10 years time, i might go!~
hehehe!!~
post its..
love that movie!!~

-hana malas sign in-

sarah said...

hahahaha..pemalas ;p
i cant go lahh!! i'll b in perlis kan!! =(
yeap, we soo hafta go when they do da 10yrs thingy. ;)

fafa said...

ser u xpegi?
i pon rase malas nk pegi.
hati xmau gi.
miss you dear.
gamba u chantek~~

sarah said...

hey fa! I miss u 2! Im x goin 2 da reunion la syg. I'l b in perlis kan..huhu. U shud def go!

Anonymous said...

lol. lil sister u shouldnt privatise ur bloggy. im enjoy readin it. seriously =b
-nadine-

sarah said...

omg!!!! how in da world did u get my urlllll??!?!!! tidakkkk!!! hahaha

Sarah Iqbal said...

wait...which nadine are u? ur not my fren niza nadine rite?