
The pictures from this project will be published later in Facebook and Flickr once i'm done with the filtering. I don't really feel like publishing it in Facebook though. I know i'm not good with photography and i hate criticism. =) We'll see.
Most of the pictures will be in black&white. =)
___________________________________________________________
Oh, oh, a lesbian added me up in Facebook! +__+
Me being me, approved her lahh.
Then, the next day, she sent me a message in FB saying she wants to get to know me
because i'm HOT!! wtf?
She gave me all her contact details and stuffs.
*jaw dropped*
Me being me, deleted her.
Creepy.
And, and, those quizzes in Facebook are driving me nuts! +__+
Its addictive weyh!
Since i literally don't have any life right now, those things are like life jackets. lol
So, people of Thames, bow to me as i'm your princess! =)
*slams head on the wall*
Erm, erm, oh yeah, i've been reading this book, called, "The World's Most Evil Psychopaths-Horrifying True-Life Cases". It's written by John Marlowe.
Really interesting! Makes me wonder how people can be psychologically disturbing. I kept diagnosing what kinda mental illness those killers suffers from. Now i miss my psychology text books. SighIts awfully hot and humid here in Perlis. +__+
I miss Melbourne! Badly.
I miss the coffee. "A double shot please with three packets of sugar". =)
I miss "Lord of The Fries"- Those fries were the best!! Kalah Mcd ok. lol
Later fellow earthlings!
8 comments:
I Loved that book! Teehee. Ser you have to run a diagnosis on me. I mite be a potential axe murderer. Teehee. Sangat panas kan? EL Nino's making a comeback. Huhuhu.
da book is awesome!!
yeap...el-nino...goshes..its freakin hot!!
babe, im not certified 2 diagnose people..yet! haha
HAhahah. When you get your license to diagnose then, I'm the first one in line k? Hahah. Oh, oh I also love the pics!! Especially the one with the chess. Captivating :D
hehehe..thx dear. =)
ur such a sweetheart!!
macam best je buku tuh..
is it urs?pinjam..pinjam!!
hehehe!!
can!can!! wud b glad 2 pinjam-kan!! =)
yeay!!
nnt pinjam okay..after u done bace..
:D
no problemo. =)
later i'll pass it 2 iefiz k.
Post a Comment