Saturday, May 16, 2009

Understand

The way that you can read
my actions,
my emotions and
my thoughts
are astonishingly beautiful. =)

No, i am not done with packing. I mean, i am done but since i'll only be going on Monday, so there's still some shirts lying around.

Here are some things i don't understand. =)

I don't understand how could someone fall for someone else when that someone is already in a very serious relationship and that someone else is also aware that the someone is in a relationship of almost 5 years. Sigh.

Love is blind? pffft.
Out of love? Perhaps.
In love? Maybe.

I don't understand how could someone broke up with that certain someone just because. With the most secure answer which was "family does not really like you" . I believe that if you really did love that certain someone, you would fight for your love. Blaming your family is really coward of you. Have some guts or a bosom (wtf?) please.

Out of love but still in love? Decide, please.

I don't understand how could some certain people could break up with someone and then hook with another one in just a week time. I wish to read them. Does your heart not break? Or maybe love is just a game to them.

I love you? as if.


And lastly,


I don't understand how could a certain someone fall in love with an ordinary someone who could be in the list of the world's most boring and plain people. I still don't understand that, till today.

Therefore, you are such a wonder.



4 comments:

AJ said...

Love is just plain weird my dear ser. It's difficult to understand, but it's just there.and its a wholesome feeling:)
(tho I really dont get how someone can break up with the family excuse..montague and capulet people!they fought for their love!)
LOL

sarah said...

yeapyeap!! true!! sigh..wat has the world become!

Evil Hana said...

i love u Sarah Iqs~
Ur the greatest~
I'll miss u!!

sarah said...

im gonna miss u 2!!! take care of urself k! xoxox