Packing is almost, almost done. =) But i still have the feeling that i forgot something. Gahh.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. The nerves on my back are all twisted. Recover! Recover!
I dragged Fiz outta bed today for breakfast. =p Poor dude. I am certain he was really tired and sleepy and the bad traffic must have really annoyed him. And yet, he came. And that is why i adore you. =)
Thank you for coming. You are such a wonder. =)
Oh, Youk is soo lucky! She'll be celebrating her birthday in Sydney i think. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY dear!! =) Oh my, you're 16 already!! You can now be called a Lady. =)
I wish you all the happiness dear sister. And, and, i hope you'll find the perfect right person InshaAllah in the future. =)
Hope InshaAllah it'll be a safe journey. Take care dear friends. =)
Love you. =) =)
p.s+ AJ, why is ur blog open to invited readers only??!! How could u Aj!! *sobb...sob..*
2 comments:
In regards to Aj's blog; Crazy blog stalkers, you know the drill. Hehehe. I knew you were goin on a breakfast date w Iefiz what with the whole 'when does the oldtown bukak?' and all :P
Safe trip babe!! Missing you loads!!
i miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!
uwaaaaaa :(
Post a Comment