Friday, May 15, 2009

Packing

Packing is something i am NOT good at. Gahh.

I miss my two best friends very much. I know one of you is going through a rough time and the other one is facing exams. I am always here for you guys. =)

Oh Bryan, i need your aussie number! I think i lost it. hehehe. If you're reading this, for the last two days of my trip, i'll be staying in Swanston Hotel...the one near Ibis Melbourne i think. So, hopefully i'll see you and make Ila jealous. Muahahhaa. Don't worry Ila, i'll try and bring back someone from the outback k. =p

The only thing i can't wait is those art galleries in Melbourne!! It was so nice of Bryan to actually send me some links on the art exhibitions. =) There's this one particular photography exhibition on war and its near the hotel!!

And, i'm getting bored of the song on my blog playlist. So, changing it to Magic Doors by Portishead. Really nice song. =)

Friday al-mubarak dear friends. =)



12 comments:

Evil Hana said...

I so wanna come along babe..
i can stay in ur suitcase!
hehe~
i miss u..
hope to see u b4 u leave k??
love u Ser~

Eizla Izham said...

**already turning green w envy**
Hehehe. Hey, ive been to those art galleries!! Theyre magnificent!! Hope you'll hv a wonderful time in Melb! N tell Bry, I have yet to receive my package of men-of-australia collection. Hahaha.

Love you Babe!! XXOO!!

sarah said...

to hana: i wish i can bring u along coz who noes, maybe one of em aussie boys mite go head ova heels whn they c u!! kkekekeke.
yeah...really wanna c u b4 i leave. love u!! xoxo

to ila: muahhahaa. yeah, i'l remind Bry of the package u hv yet 2 receive! hahhaa. tcare aite! miss u!! xoxo

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

can i come too babe? =P

sarah said...

of coz!! then, u oso can go hunting for aussie chicks!! kekkekke. =p

bryan said...

ila: i'll get you a pack of cards with men-of-australia collection in it? :D
sarah: oh, my number's +60401666237 :) are you staying at like.. arrow on swanston? i dont recall any swanston hotel haha 3 more days!

bryan said...

oops.. sorry.. it's +61401666237 :P sorry!

Anonymous said...

How can u go w'out a word of goodbye to ur old n apparently forgotten ibu..huhu!

sarah said...

to bry: got lah hotel!! wait...its in swanston street. oh well, if anythin i'll juz call u yeah! =)

to ibu: i meant to call u 2day ibu! so sori!!! i miss u!!

sarah said...

to bry: got lah hotel!! wait...its in swanston street. oh well, if anythin i'll juz call u yeah! =)

to ibu: i meant to call u 2day ibu! so sori!!! i miss u!!

sarah said...

oh bry, its actually called grand mecure on swanston hotel lah. haha. =p

Eizla Izham said...

To Bry: Bryyy!! What am I sepos to do with a pack of cards?? I can't even play Go Fish coz I dont know how. I need real men!! Hahahah.

To Ser: You're leaving alreadyyy!! Safe trip Hunn!! I'll see you whne you get back ya??!! XXOO!!