Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Melbourne 1

Its only 8.55pm and i've been yawning like madddd. I guess it has the been the walking and walking and walking. +__+
I am so crashing down after this.

The plane ride was tiring in a way. Mas Airlines serves the worlds lousiest food, period. They forced me to eat fish just because chicken ran out. Wth. I dislike fish! Ugh.

I love DFO!! Hahha. I'm sure Bryan is laughing once he reads this. Lol.

Weather is great. Nice and cold. Quite a number of halal restaurants here. They even have Oldtown!! Some thought we're Indonesian. Wakkakaka.
And some thought me and my sister are studying here. Amin. =)

I miss everyone already! Bought you guys some things aite! =)

I miss you, weirdo. Very, very much. =(

I'll try and update later yeah.
Goodnite. =)

2 comments:

Nazriq said...

Wow, they have OLDTOWN there too!? And I thought we have too many OLDTOWNs in Malaysia...

sarah said...

i noe rite!!! hahaha