I dont wanna go. If only i could stay here. If only.
I'm still not done with packing. Packing is something miserable. For me that is. Ugh.
The weekend was tiring since my parents are here to pick me up. So basically, my time was all theirs. Are we not their sidekick right? This whole weekend was spent gazing at cars. I slept in michaelangelo while they went car gazing. =) Till now, they have yet to make up their mind which one. +__+ Thats mom and dad. =)
Oh, the pictures from the wedding! Shall upload pictures later. I looked like some weirdo. Seriously. =)
I went and said my goodbyes to Hana last night. I nearly cried. Yes, i am emotionally unstable. I'm not being dramatic and all but this is just me. I can cry to anything that has to do with emotional disturbances. =) Yeap, that is Sarah Iqbal. =)
So Hana, please, please take care of yourself! I am terribly going to miss you! =(
I'm leaving circa 5pm today. =( Will try my best to come a few days earlier before my flight to Melbourne next month. =) Gahhh!
Ok, lets get back to packing.
p.s+ im so gonna miss u, weirdo.
2 comments:
Sarah...
i miss u already!~
honestly, i DID cry last night!!~
huuuu!!~
come home soon k?
i'll be waiting!!!
u take care too sayang!!~
love ya!!!
i miss u too!!!
yeap, i cried as well!+__+
u take care aite!!
Post a Comment