Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures

Oh yeah, arrived yesterday night around 11.30pm. Tired. Never let me drive on the highway. I think i could get high blood pressure. +__+
Still, i enjoyed the adrenaline rush. =)

And, and, here are the wedding pictures are promised. The bride's burmese and the groom is a malay. Thats like so sweet. =)

That's one of my cousins. Wai Hnin. =)

That's Su! She was the bridesmaid. She looked so hot! She's still single. =p

Again, me and Su. We love to cam-whore. Do mind us. =)

Us. Again? (i looked weird)

See, i am the weirdest. Both of them looks gorgeous!

Tun Mahathir and his wife( behind him) Apologies for the blurry picture.

Syah and Fari. Sweetest couple. =) Toldya burmese girls are hot! Which makes me one as well? kekekek

Oh, that's mom reading the menu. =)

Here's me. =)

Enjoy the pictures. =)

_____________________________________________________

No idea what i might end up doing today. Probably just blog. And blog.
I think i am gonna sleep. Such wonders.

I miss you.




2 comments:

AJ said...

I saw more pics in Mon's facebook..god Burmese girls are gorgeous! am so jealous:-)

sarah iqbal said...

hehehe. ur gorgeous as well k! =)