Enough said. Sarah Iqbal could practically choke someone, smash their head to the stove, grill a bit, and store it in the refrigerator. Yes, it shows how bored i am.
Nurul Hana Zakariah, im leaving in a few days and yet you are still not here!! I need you here women!! Arrrrgh. +__+
I did my spring cleaning yesterday morning. It was refreshing. =) I hope mom would be happy when she sees it! =)
And now, i'm practically a couch potato. (or is it the other way round?)
Channel surfing is what i do best.
And, sad to say, watching E! Entertainment is not helping fast forward time.
Why am i even complaining?! Some students have yet to finish their papers and im sitting here complaining because im bored. (get a grip sarah!)
Oh, im doing those thread thingy on my hair today! =) kekekeke. I think i am.
Oranges in Carrefour are only 30sen each! (that was random, i know.)
I'm gonna cook myself some ramen for lunch! =) Yes, im lazy.
Let's take a nap shall we.
p.s+ my wooden chickens have finally arrived! im glad u love it. =) kekeke. i love u. =)
2 comments:
I shall arrive esok mlm babe!
Saturday comes and I'm urs!!
Hehe!!
I thot u wnt ur own THS?
How come watching E is not helping??
And da chickens da sampai?
Hahah!
The memory of u screamin 'eat chickens,eat!' Is still haunting me!
Heee!
I'll see ya soon boob!
Love ya loads!
-hana.x.international.sgt!-
yeay! i'll try and ask from my parents da car k? u noe, since they r taking da bus so ade 1 car je in kl. =( sad case, i noe. hahaa
yeap, da chickens have arrived! but fiz said satu tuu ade defect. ugh. postmans!
see u boob!!
Post a Comment