Finally, they are over!!! I still feel like its a mirage.
Felt like it was just yesterday that i was crying my eyes out because i could not memorize those chemicals for physiology and how i thought i was suffering from depression when i was stuyding all those psychological disorders in Abnormal Psychology. And not forgetting on how i would slam my poor calculator just because i could not get my statistics right. Now, I am free from those beloved psychology books for 3 whole freaking months! Such wonders! =) *jumps around*
.
I just hope my results are bearable because disappointing myself, i could live with that. But disappointing my parents, thats something i dont think i could and would ever forgive myself for.
.
My room is now filled with boxes. Still in the process of packing. Yeap, i'll be moving to a new room next semester. =) I'm defintely gonna miss my roomies. =(
.
Oh, i went and watched a traditional makyong theatre the other day in aswara. I like the costumes. =) They are so ancient and classic. I wish i could do a review on it but sadly, Sarah Iqbal, does not understand the kelantanese dialect. =p I was actually lost in translation. Oh well, thats the joy of it. =) Thank god Rab was there. =) She is such a sweetheart.
.
And, and, i would like to apologise to everyone who were effected by my emotional mood swings and bitch fits during and before the exam week. I am really sorry yeah? =)
.
Things to do once i get home
1. Spring clean the house
2. Wash michaelangelo
3. Unpack my stuffs
4. Pack for my exile in Perlis.
5. Trim my bangs.
6. Get myself double cheese burger and large fries from Mcd. =)
.
Back to packing!
p.s+ wonder what happened to my wooden chickens. sigh.
5 comments:
Bestnye!!!
I miss you ser~
=(
Wah, jelesnyer you've already finished your exams!!! I've still got to wait until Saturday to be released :(
Next time you need help with Kelantanese dialect, feel free to ask me ;-)
to aj: im gonna miss u too aj!! =)
to anisah: haha. well, u had no idea how it feels like to have 4 papers straight! lol +__+
haha. yeah, totally 4got ur from kelantan! =p
all da best wif da remaining papers ladies. =)
To my pengarang jantung!~
Dnt u dare trim without me!!
Tgu taw!
I'm only a few days away!!
And I hate to let u go for 3 whole friggin months..
Sob3..
Tgu daku yea bestie terchenta??
Love u n miss u loads!!
-hana.the.foreigner-
to hana the foreigner: i miss u too babe!! cant wait till u get bak!!
yes, i shall wait 4 u!!
-sarah.budak international- wakkakaak
Post a Comment