Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleepy

*knocks head to the wall*
Today has been a very sleepy day. Come to think of it, i was sleepy yesterday as well. =p

Yes, yes, Akim found my blog! again! +__+ Akim, tak ade keje eh? =p

Abnormal Psych today was an eye opening class. We were discussing about sexual disorders. I was busy checking my mails (da class was in the lab). Poor madam had to explain every single detail of those disorders. Every single detail. +__+ Wakakakak. Quite fun though. Weirdly, the guys were quiet. Which explains...oh never mind. lol.

I shall be going to Perlis this Thursday. Excited. First time naik bas sorang2 kan. lol. Anybody wanna follow? Come! Come! Then we can go fishing and do photoshoots. =)

I am on the way trying to finish my research projects before Thursday!! I just wanna sleep. Sleep. Sleep. zzzzzz

Oh, oh, Hana, thanx for the award!! Me likey! =)
My speech would be,
"I would like to thank those ant smugglers for giving me inspirations and guidance. I would also love to thank Che Guevara for his radical ideas. Adios! " (wtf?!)

When will my eye bags disappear? When??!! *nervous breakdown*

Things to do
1. Renew books
2. Find a top for wanie's party at zouk. (haruskah ku pergi? bagaimane rasenya menjejak diskotik buat kali pertame? bingung. its not dat gampang. hmmmm)
3. Do stats. (i hate you with all my life.)

Ok, Back to being all "scientist"! Gah.


6 comments:

Evil Hana said...

I'm hyperventilating!~
lol~
heart u babe~

Sarah Iqbal said...

breathe!!

Eizla Izham said...

Tidaaaaaaak!! You're gonna go to zouk before I do!! Nooooo!!! ;p No, Sarah, No!!! *green with envy. on the verge of meletop-ing*

Hahaha.

Nak ekot to Perlis!!

Anonymous said...

lol. and going to zouk is a fun thing? ila, i so dont belong there! did u not noe im org kampung! lol

yes, ikutlah ke perlis!! =)

Eizla Izham said...

It's fun if i'm there! Hahaha. Kampung??!! Hahaha. Far from it, love! Don't worry. We'll hit the clubs together soon. I promise you we won't be drinking. So, don't worry abt me being a bad influence. I'm just toooo nice;p Hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. nah...i think im gonna pass up on clubs. gigs, i shall hit!! lol