Thursday, March 5, 2009

Off, off and away

Yesterday, was heaven! Why? Why? Hana and Ibu sent me Mcd!!! Sgt baik of them!! =)
I ate like a pig and went to bed. Wakakaka.

Parenting was boring. We had to watch Harun Yahya's Human Evolution, for the 3rd time! ugh.

I wonder how my bus ride to Perlis tonight is gonna be like. Bumpy? Perhaps.

I got really bad for Abnormal Psych's midterm. I feel depressed. I feel stupid.

Oh, oh, i washed my clothes today. And, and, its rained cats and dogs. Bad luck. Perhaps.

Goodbye, fellow earthlings.

p.s+ i suck at ANOVA. Bonggok kan. Haishhh.

6 comments:

Eizla Izham said...

Bus rides are hell. Trust me. I've been to tonnes of out-of-states school enough times to be able to make that kind of statements. Hahaha. But don't worry! You'll survive! HAhaha. Miss you Babe!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that u've made it 'home' in one piece..go ahead...manja2 wth ur mum..l know u've missed her very much...
love u...IBU

Anonymous said...

Ibu!! U take care yeah!!

I missing u and Nurul as well! Rase pelik shes not wif me dis weekend!

Love u Ibu!

Anonymous said...

Like I know all abt it....say hi to ur mom..jgn lupa mintak resipi from her..bye!

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

suck at anova? hey, i can teach u babe =P

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahahah..anova is freakin susah!!! i hate t-test and z-test!! ugh.